Subject: [Pce] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:00:00 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) I share Mirja’s concerns about the lack of review per the shepherd write-up
.

(2) Section 5.  Per “The method may require several crankback …”, perhaps a
reference to RFC4920 might be appropriate.

(3) Section 5.1.3.  What does “protection” mean in the context of “It may be
necessary (for protection …) to computer a path that is partially or entirely
diverse …”?