Subject: [Pce] RFC 8623 on Stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) Protocol Extensions for Usage with Point-to-Multipoint TE Label Switched Paths (LSPs)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 21:28:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8623

        Title:      Stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) 
                    Protocol Extensions for Usage with Point-to-Multipoint 
                    TE Label Switched Paths (LSPs) 
        Author:     U. Palle, D. Dhody,
                    Y. Tanaka, V. Beeram
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      33
        Characters: 71719
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-13.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8623

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8623

The Path Computation Element (PCE) has been identified as an
appropriate technology for the determination of the paths of point-
to-multipoint (P2MP) TE Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  This document
provides extensions required for the Path Computation Element
Communication Protocol (PCEP) so as to enable the usage of a stateful
PCE capability in supporting P2MP TE LSPs.

This document is a product of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC