Subject: [Pce] Mirja Kühlewind's Abstain on draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 12:55:50 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-07: Abstain

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I only had a quick read of this document, however, the actual value of
archiving this document in the RFC series is not clear to me. This document
rather seems to a be high-level summary of various other RFCs than an
applicability statement.

Also the shepherd write-up indicates that there was very little review of this
document which seems also concerning.