Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-leedhody-pce-vn-association-08.txt

From: Young Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 09:32:20 -0500

Hi WG,

The draft was revised to incorporate Adrian's comments on this draft. Among
the major changes is adding the implementation section. Please see the
below diff file for all the changes.

Thanks.
Young

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jun 19, 2019, 9:17 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-leedhody-pce-vn-association-08.txt
To: Young Lee <[email-masked]>, Xian Zhang <[email-masked]>,
Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-leedhody-pce-vn-association-08.txt
has been successfully submitted by Young Lee and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-leedhody-pce-vn-association
Revision:       08
Title:          Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP)
extensions for Establishing Relationships between sets of LSPs and Virtual
Networks
Document date:  2019-06-19
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          14
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leedhody-pce-vn-association-08.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leedhody-pce-vn-association/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leedhody-pce-vn-association-08
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-leedhody-pce-vn-association
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leedhody-pce-vn-association-08

Abstract:
   This document describes how to extend Path Computation Element (PCE)
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) association mechanism introduced by the
   PCEP Association Group specification, to further associate sets of
   LSPs with a higher-level structure such as a virtual network (VN)
   requested by clients or applications. This extended association
   mechanism can be used to facilitate virtual network control using PCE
   architecture.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat