Subject: [Pce] Building the PCE WG Agenda for the IETF 105

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 08:42:11 -0700

Hi WG,

The PCE WG session in Montreal is tentatively scheduled for Thursday
Morning session I [1]. If you need some face-to-face time to progress
some work, please send a slot request to the chairs by Monday July
8th including:
- the draft(s) you want to discuss,
- the expected presenter name,
- the requested duration, including question time as part of the slot,
- the reason why you want to be on the agenda; What do you want to
achieve? Why is a presentation necessary to achieve it?

Please note - Asking for a slot does not mean you will get one. We
will be prioritizing moving WG work first as well as drafts that were
discussed on the mailing list. Please make sure to introduce your new
draft or summarize an update in the mailing list. The last date to
submit drafts is also July 8th [2].

Thanks!
PCE Chairs & Secretary

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/agenda.html
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/