Subject: Re: [Pce] WG LC for draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request-04

From: "Bidgoli, Hooman (Nokia - CA/Ottawa)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 13:59:26 +0000

Support

Regards

Hooman

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 at 21:56
Subject: WG LC for draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request-04
To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

Hi WG,

This email starts a working group last call for
draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request-04. The WG LC will run for 2 weeks, till
19th June 2019.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-control-request/

Please indicate your support or concern for this draft.

If you are opposed to the progression of the draft, please articulate your
concern.

If you support, please indicate that you have read the latest version and
it is ready for publication. Further, explaining the importance of the work in
your opinion is appreciated.

As always, review comments and nits are most welcome. Silence on the list, not
so much :)

Thanks,
Dhruv, Julien, & Adrian