Subject: [Pce] Document Action: 'Applicability of the Path Computation Element to Inter-Area and Inter-AS MPLS and GMPLS Traffic Engineering' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-08.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 12:30:10 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Applicability of the Path Computation Element to Inter-Area and Inter-
   AS MPLS and GMPLS Traffic Engineering'
  (draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-08.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Path Computation Element Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability/

Technical Summary

This document discusses the applicability of the PCE architecture to
various inter-domain use cases.

Working Group Summary

The document's progress through the working group was smooth. 

Document Quality

The document is an applicability statement; there are several
implementations of the PCE features that it discusses.

Personnel

   Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?  Jon Hardwick
   Who is the Responsible Area Director?  Deborah Brungard