Subject: [Pce] PCE WG agenda request for 108

From: Hariharan Ananthakrishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 10:03:20 -0700

Hi WG,

The PCE WG would be meeting during the IETF 108 [1] week. If you need
some agenda time to progress some work, please send a slot request
directly to the chairs/secretary <[email-masked]> by Wednesday
8th July including:

- the draft(s) you want to discuss,
- the expected presenter name,
- the requested duration, including question time as part of the slot,
- the reason why you want to be on the agenda; What do you want to
achieve? Why is a presentation necessary to achieve it?

Please note - Asking for a slot does not mean you will get one. We
will be prioritizing moving WG work first as well as drafts that were
discussed on the mailing list. Please make sure to introduce your new
draft or summarize an update on the mailing list. The last date to
submit drafts is Monday, July 13th [2].

Thanks!
PCE Chairs & Secretary

[1] https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/important-dates/