Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-sr-bidir-path-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 05:42:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions for Associated Bidirectional Segment Routing (SR) Paths
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Quan Xiong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-sr-bidir-path-07.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.
   Segment routing (SR) leverages the source routing and tunneling
   paradigms.  The Stateful PCEP extensions allow stateful control of
   Segment Routing Traffic Engineering (TE) Paths.  Furthermore, PCEP
   can be used for computing SR TE paths in the network.

   This document defines PCEP extensions for grouping two unidirectional
   SR Paths (one in each direction in the network) into a single
   associated bidirectional SR Path.  The mechanisms defined in this
   document can also be applied using a stateful PCE for both PCE-
   initiated and PCC-initiated LSPs or when using a stateless PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-sr-bidir-path/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-sr-bidir-path-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-sr-bidir-path-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/