Subject: [PCN] Related work to my talk on Friday

From: Michael Menth <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:01:38 +0200

Hi all,

here is a link to the papers that investigate the system I would like to 
briefly present on Friday afternoon:

Admission control (using marked signalling aka implicit probing):
https://atlas2.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/menth/papers/Menth08-Sub-8.pdf (recently 
revised)
Flow termination (regular check termination):
https://atlas2.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/menth/papers/Menth10-Sub-8.pdf

The benefit of that method is that both admission control and flow 
termination do not require additional signalling when admission requests 
are triggered by path-coupled signalling. This concept also works with 
packet-specific dual marking which also supports legacy tunnels.

The draft
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-menth-pcn-marked-signaling-ac-00
describes only the admission control part, but I'll present also the 
flow termination part.

Best wishes,

     Michael

-- 
Prof. Dr. habil. Michael Menth
University of Tuebingen
Faculty of Science
Department of Computer Science
Chair of Communication Networks
Sand 13, 72076 Tuebingen, Germany
phone: (+49)-7071/29-70505
fax: (+49)-7071/29-5220
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www-kn.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de