Subject: [PCN] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5559 (3565)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 07:55:24 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5559,
"Pre-Congestion Notification (PCN) Architecture".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5559&eid=3565

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>

Section: 10.2

Original Text
-------------
   [Moncaster09-1]  Moncaster, T., Briscoe, B., and M. Menth, "Baseline
                    Encoding and Transport of Pre-Congestion
                    Information", Work in Progress, May 2009.

Corrected Text
--------------
   [Moncaster09-1]  Moncaster, T., Briscoe, B., and M. Menth, "Baseline
                    Encoding and Transport of Pre-Congestion
                    Information", RFC 5696, November 2009.

Notes
-----

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5559 (draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-11)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Pre-Congestion Notification (PCN) Architecture
Publication Date    : June 2009
Author(s)           : P. Eardley, Ed.
Category            : INFORMATIONAL
Source              : Congestion and Pre-Congestion Notification
Area                : Transport
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG