Subject: [pcp] FW: New Version Notification for draft-penno-pcp-zones-00.txt

From: Reinaldo Penno <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:54:12 -0400

------ Forwarded Message
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 06:28:13 -0400
To: Reinaldo Penno <[email-masked]>
Cc: Reinaldo Penno <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-penno-pcp-zones-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-penno-pcp-zones-00.txt has been successfully
submitted by Reinaldo Penno and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:  draft-penno-pcp-zones
Revision:  00
Title:   PCP Support for Multi-Zone Environments
Creation date:  2011-06-20
WG ID:   Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8

Abstract:
   A zone is a notion which denotes a routing instance, a set interfaces
   or prefixes characterized by having a different address realm and/or
   security policy.  A NAT device can route packets with the same source
   IP address to different zones depending on configuration policies
   such as destination IP address.  This functionality has been present
   for many years in NAT devices from multiple vendors.  PCP allows a
   host to interact with a PCP-controlled NAT device and request an
   external IP and port.  Therefore a PCP Server that controls the NAT
   device and receives a PCP request from a host needs to know from
   which NAT pool to allocate an external IP address and port.  This
   document specifies an extension to PCP to support the zone concept.

The IETF Secretariat

------ End of Forwarded Message