Subject: Re: [pcp] #52: More security considerations

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 06:42:16 -0000

#52: More security considerations

Changes (by cheshire@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 New Security Considerations text from Margaret Wasserman incorporated in
 revision 120

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dthaler@…              |        Owner:  draft-ietf-pcp-base@…             
     Type:  defect                 |       Status:  closed                            
 Priority:  major                  |    Milestone:                                    
Component:  base                   |      Version:                                    
 Severity:  -                      |   Resolution:  fixed                             
 Keywords:                         |  
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/52#comment:5>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>