Subject: [pcp] draft-boucadair-pcp-bittorrent

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 15:05:59 +0200

Dear all,

For information and comments.

Cheers,
Med

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de [email-masked]
Envoyé : vendredi 4 mai 2012 13:50
À : [email-masked]
Objet : I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-bittorrent-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Behavior of BitTorrent service in PCP-enabled networks with Address Sharing
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tao Zheng
                          Xiaohing Deng
                          Jaqueline Queiroz
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-bittorrent-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-05-04

   This document describes the behavior of BitTorrent service in the
   context of PCP-enabled address sharing functions.  It provides an
   overview of the used testbed and main results of the tests that have
   been conducted in order to assess the limitations of an architecture
   based on shared IP addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-pcp-bittorrent-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-pcp-bittorrent-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-bittorrent/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt