Subject: [pcp] Scheduling next WebEx interim meeting

From: Dave Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 18:35:03 +0000

Once I heard back from various key security discussion participants
(authors/presenters/chairs/ADs) via email, it turned out
that no day during the week of Oct 8th would work.   Rather
than trying to hold an interim when the relevant parties cannot be there,
I want to see if a day early (Mon/Tues/Wed) the following week would work.

I've created a doodle poll at

http://doodle.com/cc78mg3yrx2g3bm7

Please list your availability there.   If none of those work and you believe
you're a key participant, send me mail with your closest availability.

-Dave

---

From: Dave Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 18:38:42 +0000

For comparison, I've also put in a late option on the 12th just to get a comparison
if someone is unavailable all the week of the 15th.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Dave Thaler
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 11:35 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [pcp] Scheduling next WebEx interim meeting

-Dave