Subject: [pcp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ohba-pcp-pana-01.txt

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 09:05:01 +0900

Based on the discussion in IETF84, we revised the draft to support
demultiplexing PANA and PCP on the same port.

We request to discuss this draft in the interim meeting.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ohba-pcp-pana-01.txt
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 16:56:28 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ohba-pcp-pana-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yoshihiro Ohba and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ohba-pcp-pana
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Provisioning Message Authentication Key for PCP using PANA
Creation date:	 2012-09-10
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 7
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-pcp-pana-01.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ohba-pcp-pana
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ohba-pcp-pana-01
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ohba-pcp-pana-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism for provisioning PCP (Port
   Control Protocol) message authentication key using PANA (Protocol for
   carrying Authentication for Network Access).

The IETF Secretariat