Subject: [pcp] RFC 6887 on Port Control Protocol (PCP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:38:59 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6887

        Title:      Port Control Protocol (PCP) 
        Author:     D. Wing, Ed.,
                    S. Cheshire, M. Boucadair,
                    R. Penno, P. Selkirk
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      88
        Characters: 221314
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pcp-base-29.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6887.txt

The Port Control Protocol allows an IPv6 or IPv4 host to control how
incoming IPv6 or IPv4 packets are translated and forwarded by a
Network Address Translator (NAT) or simple firewall, and also allows
a host to optimize its outgoing NAT keepalive messages.

This document is a product of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC