Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 22:39:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) Internet Gateway Device (IGD)-Port Control Protocol (PCP) Interworking Function
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-04-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies the behavior of the UPnP IGD (Internet
   Gateway Device)/PCP Interworking Function.  A UPnP IGD-PCP
   Interworking Function (IGD-PCP IWF) is required to be embedded in CP
   (Customer Premises) routers to allow for transparent NAT control in
   environments where UPnP IGD is used on the LAN side and PCP on the
   external side of the CP router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 07:48:09 +0200

Dear all,

This version integrates the comments received during the IETF LC. The changes are only editorial.
Many thanks to V. Gurbani and P. Yee for their comments.

See the diff below for more details.

Cheers,
Med 

>-----Message d'origine-----
>De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de
>[email-masked]
>Envoyé : jeudi 11 avril 2013 07:40
>À : [email-masked]
>Cc : [email-masked]
>Objet : [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-08.txt
>
>
>	Title           : Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) Internet Gateway
>Device (IGD)-Port Control Protocol (PCP) Interworking Function
>_______________________________________________
>pcp mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcp