Subject: [pcp] #65: Dave Thaler's comments on draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-02

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 00:35:27 -0000

#65: Dave Thaler's comments on draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-02

 Looks pretty good.  My marked up copy is at
 http://research.microsoft.com/~dthaler/draft-ietf-pcp-
 nat64-prefix64-02.pdf
 (or for those who can use .docx:
 http://research.microsoft.com/~dthaler/draft-ietf-pcp-
 nat64-prefix64-02.docx).

 Summary:
 1)      Text appears contradictory as to whether remembering which server
 a Pref64 was from is required or just a SHOULD. My preference is to change
 the SHOULD to a MUST, and then the rest of the text is fine.
 2)      Add reference to draft-ietf-behave-nat64-discovery-heuristic and
 explain what cases this handles that the simple heuristic cannot.
 3)      Steal a few phrases from draft-ietf-behave-nat64-discovery-
 heuristic that are applicable here too.
 4)      Various grammatical corrections/suggestions.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-pcp-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:               |    Version:
  nat64-prefix64         |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/65>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>