Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 23:13:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Learn NAT64 PREFIX64s using PCP
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-05-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a new PCP extension to learn the IPv6
   prefix(es) used by a PCP-controlled NAT64 device to build
   IPv4-embedded IPv6 addresses.  This extension is needed for
   successful communications when IPv4 addresses are used in referrals.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 08:21:48 +0200

Dear all,

This version integrates some comments I received offline. The main changes are:

* clarify both WKP and NSP can be returned in the PREFIX64 option
* clarify the behavior when PREFIX64 option is enabled but no Pref64 is configured
* clarify the behavior when an new Pref64 is configured to the PCP server
* Add some text on DNSSEC in the security considerations section.

Cheers,
Med

>-----Message d'origine-----
>De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de
>[email-masked]
>Envoyé : jeudi 23 mai 2013 08:13
>À : [email-masked]
>Cc : [email-masked]
>Objet : [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-02.txt
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>pcp mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcp