Subject: [pcp] PCP Interim Meeting Webex Info

From: Reinaldo Penno <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 07:49:52 -0700

Topic: PCP Interim Meeting
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Time: 7:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 302 037 779
Password: pcp

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the meeting online(Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m9fc15f2f5b9b188242469cd572f2b8bd 

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: pcp
4. Click "Join".
5. If the meeting includes a teleconference, follow the instructions 
that appear on your screen.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the 
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): +1-866-432-9903
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800

Access code:302 037 779
Global call-in numbers: 
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=210658838&tollFree=1 

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

CCP:+14085256800x302037779#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, 
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the 
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such 
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.
....................Stop copying here ...................