Subject: Re: [pcp] #74 (third-party-id-option): Mohamed Boucadair's comments on draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option-00

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:42:39 -0000

#74: Mohamed Boucadair's comments on draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option-00

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Checked Med's comments and text. Comments not addressed.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-pcp-third-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  third-party-id-option    |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/74#comment:1>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>

---

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 20:43:32 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Med commented on version -00. His comments have been addressed. Version
 -01 contained a lot of changes based on Med's comments and the authors
 thanked Med for his contribution in the Acknowledgements section since
 version -01. But the authors did not agree on all changes that Med
 suggested in his review.

 Are there particular changes suggested by Med and rejected by the authors
 that that we should discuss about?

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/74#comment:2>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>

---

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 10:11:53 -0000

There were discussions on all of Med's comments on the mailing list in
 January.

 This led to versions -01 and -02.

 The authors are very grateful for Med's comments.

 In the end Med approved version -02 from his side, see email on mailing
 list at
 https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/pcp/kOQ0jWwXZUBKx8ZpVMdsKyRJ3NM

 This issue should be closed now.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/74#comment:3>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 13:13:08 +0000

Hi all,

I confirm. 

I'm OK with the latest version of the draft.

Cheers,
Med

> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : pcp [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de pcp issue tracker
> Envoyé : mercredi 2 septembre 2015 12:12
> À : [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Cc : [email-masked]
> Objet : Re: [pcp] #74 (third-party-id-option): Mohamed Boucadair's
> comments on draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option-00
> 
> _______________________________________________
> pcp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcp