Subject: Re: [pcp] #73 (third-party-id-option): Dan Wing's comments on draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option-00

From: "pcp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:35:20 -0000

#73: Dan Wing's comments on draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option-00

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  third-       |     Version:  1.0
  party-id-option        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pcp/trac/ticket/73#comment:2>
pcp <http://tools.ietf.org/pcp/>