Subject: [PEPPERMINT] small question on draft-schwartz-peppermint-consolidated-provisioning-problem-statement-00.txt

From: Paul Erkkila <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 22:48:09 -0500

Section 4.ends with "It is important to note that the registry is 
expected to return the same responsibility data for all parties that 
query it."

Was there any particular reason that language was in there. There isn't 
any explanation around it so I was just curious. Possibly something I 
missed on speermint?

-pee

_______________________________________________
PEPPERMINT mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/peppermint

---

From: David Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:20:00 +0200

Hi Paul.

The goal was to have this consistent with public DNS - hence the  
requirement.

once some specific querier has responsibility data, it can use another  
service to further refine things.

D.