Subject: [PEPPERMINT] FW: I-D Action:draft-mule-peppermint-espp-protocol-00.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:36:22 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 5:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-mule-peppermint-espp-protocol-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : A Provisioning Protocol for ENUM-SIP Addressing
Servers
	Author(s)       : K. Cartwright, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mule-peppermint-espp-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 117
	Date            : 2008-02-18

This document defines a provisioning protocol for ENUM-SIP addressing
servers.  This protocol has been recently published as part of
CableLabs(r) PacketCable(tm) specifications.  It allows SIP service
providers to provision and manage session establishment data used by SIP
network elements to route SIP sessions to the target destinations which may
be served by the operator's own internal network or by a session peering
partner.  The data provisioned into an ENUM-SIP addressing server is queried
by SIP entities using ENUM or SIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mule-peppermint-espp-protocol-00.t
xt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in, type
"cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mule-peppermint-espp-protocol-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mule-peppermint-espp-protocol-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mule-peppermint-espp-protocol-00.txt
_______________________________________________
PEPPERMINT mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/peppermint