Subject: [PEPPERMINT] FW: [CYBERTEL] The Future of IP Interconnection: Technical, Economic and Public Policy Aspects

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:10:39 -0500

FYI from our friends at the Commission..

********

The following report, produced by WIK-Consult on behalf of the 
European Commission, has just been published on the European 
Commission's web site. I had the pleasure and honor of working with 
some very exceptional colleagues. Those of you who are familiar with 
my previous work on the subject will see that this is a deeper and 
more comprehensive treatment.

===============

The Future of IP Interconnection: Technical, Economic and Public 
Policy Aspects - prepared by WIK-Consult.
http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/policy/ecomm/library/ext_studies/ind
ex_en.htm#2008

Executive Summary only:
http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/policy/ecomm/doc/library/ext_studies
/future_ip_intercon/ip_intercon_study_exec_sum.pdf

Full Study:
http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/policy/ecomm/doc/library/ext_studies
/future_ip_intercon/ip_intercon_study_final.pdf

Cheers,
= Scott

_______________________________________________
PEPPERMINT mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/peppermint