Subject: Draft PILC agenda

From: "Falk, Aaron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 11:13:50 -0400

Performance Implications of Link Characteristics (pilc) Working Group

Monday, July 12, 1930-2200 
Room: Film
Area: TSV
MBONE: yes

------------

NOTE: Two important drafts for this working group missed the Oslo ID
deadline. These docs need review and will be discussed in Oslo. URLs are
included in the agenda.

------------

AGENDA (draft)

o Agenda Bashing 

o WG Status 

o Review of comments on WG drafts by authors

	- Performance Implications of Link-Layer Characteristics: Slow Links
(SLOW)
	  draft-ietf-pilc-slow-00.txt 
	  Dawkins 

	- Performance Implications of Link-Layer Characteristics: Links with
Errors (ERROR)
	  draft-ietf-pilc-error-00.txt
	  Dawkins 

	- Recommendations to Link Designers (LINK)
	  <http://people.qualcomm.com/karn/pilc.txt>
	  Karn 

	- Performance Enhancing Proxies (PEP)
	
<http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~jgriner/papers/draft-ietf-pilc-pep-00.txt>
	  Border/Kojo 

o Other drafts

	- CRTP over cellular radio links 
	  draft-degermark-crtp-cellular-00.txt 
	  Degermark et al 

	- Robust Checksum-based header COmpression (ROCCO)
	  draft-jonsson-robust-hc-00.txt 
	  Degermark et al 

o Open Discussion