Subject: QoS support over different links

From: Huan Ngoc Pham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 16:17:17 +1000

Hi all,

o    I learn from IETF PILC site that this document has been done but
it's not available online:
            <Done>           Draft of link-layer design considerations
document.
      Could anyone provide me that copy please.

o    If QoS support over different types of links is considered in this
working group?

Thanks

_________________________________________________________________

Huan Ngoc PHAM
Postgraduate Research Student

School of Information Technology      Tel:   +61 7 4781 6909
James Cook University                        Mob: +61 4 1887 5084
Townsville, QLD 4811, Australia       E-mail: [email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________

---

From: "Falk, Aaron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 18:13:12 -0400

>       Could anyone provide me that copy please.

This working document is available through the page you are referencing at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pilc-link-design-03.txt

> o    If QoS support over different types of links is 

Yes.

--aaron