Subject: Re: WG last call for ERROR

From: Lloyd Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 00:00:04 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Dan Grossman wrote:

> It has been pointed out to me that the following could be misread as a 
> personal attack:
> 
> > With due respect, Van is a prominent and knowledgeable contributor to the work
> > of the IETF, not the fitting object of a cult of personality. 

...not with _those_ sandals and _that_ haircut.

> > I should hope
> > that he would find this sort of thing more than a bit embarrassing.

...not with _those_ sandals and _that_ haircut.

L.

I'm just posting this to try and answer this question: WWVJD?

<[email-masked]>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>

---

From: Kathleen Nichols <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:13:05 -0700

As wonderful as I think Van is, I don't think he has enough
"personality" to fuel a cult.