Subject: Re draft-inamura-docomo-00.txt...

From: borderlt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 09:53:06 -0400

A few comments re draft-inamura-docomo-00.txt...

In Section 2.2, is 336b/16b bits or bytes?  It is difficult to tell.  
(I am assuming bits.) Be more explicit.

Figures 1 and 2 indicate that the TCP connections (and the HTTP "sessions") 
are terminated at the Gateway.  Is this done in a transparent fashion or in 
a more explicit proxy fashion where the handset intentionally directs its 
connections to the Gateway?

John Border
Hughes Network Systems

---

From: "Hiroshi INAMURA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 07:35:01 +0900

Hi,

> (I am assuming bits.) Be more explicit.

It is "bits". Sorry for confusion.

> connections to the Gateway?

Explicit proxy fashion.

Hiroshi Inamura
Multimedia Labs, NTT DoCoMo