Subject: Re: [ietf-action #298] wrong rev number for draft-ietf-pilc-link-design (fwd)

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 11:38:29 -0500

Well, I tried to get the number fixed to be consistant with what we had
been using.  Let me suggest that in the future, we use letter revisions
(i.e., -06a, -06b, etc) for versions that are not published through the ID
editor.

--aaron

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Monday, December 03, 2001 09:57:46 AM -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [ietf-action #298] wrong rev number for
draft-ietf-pilc-link-design

Your request #298 was resolved by nsyracus:

According to our database the last active version was 06 (in July 
2001), ver 05 was in February 2001.
Therefore the current version for this draft is 07 that was 
processed on Friday (Nov.30th) and will be announced today 
(Dec.3rd).

Sorry, but I can not skip any versions.
Please make a note that next version for this draft will be 08.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Original Message >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: wrong rev number for draft-ietf-pilc-link-design

Hi-

We thought we were on revision -08 of draft-ietf-pilc-link-design-xx
but the announcement numbers is as -07.  I've checked the working
mailling list archives and can't find any I-D ACTION: announcements
after the one for rev -05 in March 2001.  Can you change the current
rev to -08?  It's confusing to continue using -07 since we've been
referring to an older draft by that name.

Thanks,

--aaron

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------