Subject: [pilc] SOLICITING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.

From: "LOUISA E. ESTRADA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 00:28:31 +0100

FROM: MRS. LOUISA EJERCITOR ESTRADA
Email: [email-masked]
	   [email-masked] 
E-fax: +1 775-458-2140

Dear Sir,

I got your contact address through a reliable friend in my search for a
reliable and trustworthy person who will assist me in a business
investment venture in your country. 

I am Mrs. LOUISA EJERCITOR ESTRADA, the wife of Mr. Joseph Estrada the
former president of Philippine located in the south East Asia. My husband
was presently impeached from office by a backed uprising of mass
demonstrators and the senate. 

During my husband's regime as president of Philippine, I realized
US$21.540 millions of dollars from various contract projects I executed
successfully. I had planned to invest this money for my children's future
on real estate and industrial production. My husband is not aware of this
because I wish to do it secretly for now. 

Before my husband was impeached from office, I concretely and secretly
deposited this money and declared it computer ledger cards with diplomatic
Security Company that transports valuable goods/consignment through
diplomatic courier service to their offshore offices. The consignments
that are contained in the two trunks are declared owned by my foreign
business partners. I wish to discuss how much I will offer you if you will
be willing to assist me claim the money and invest it in your country. 

I want to assure you that all modalities are put in place and it is a risk
free transaction. I trust you as a God fearing person who will not sit on
my life saving fund. This business demands absolute secrecy and
confidentiality, thus all communications for now should be through e-mail
because all my phone lines are connected to the Philippine's
Telecommunication network services. I will furnish you with more details
when I receive your positive response. Expecting your urgent reply. 

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards,
MRS. LOUISA EJERCITOR ESTRADA
_______________________________________________
pilc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pilc
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/pilc-charter.html
http://pilc.grc.nasa.gov/