Subject: [pilc] New BOF and Mailing List for "Triggers for Transport" - TRIGTRAN

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:11:41 -0600

Just to let people know -

Carl Williams and I are hosting a BOF on "Triggers for Transport" ("TRIGTRAN") 
at IETF 55 in Atlanta next month.

The problem space is somewhat similar to, but distinct from, discussions 
about L2Triggers on the PILC mailing list over the past year.

The goal here is to understand whether subnetworks really do know things 
that are valuable to transport implementations, and can communicate this 
knowledge in a reasonable way.

The BOF agenda and description are at http://www.ietf.org/ietf/02nov/trigtran.txt.

A strawman problem description is at 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawkins-trigtran-probstmt-00.txt.

The mailing list information is at 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trigtran.

The mailing list archives are at 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/trigtran/current/maillist.html.

Please followup on the TRIGTRAN mailing list, at [email-masked].

Thanks,

Spencer, for Spencer and Carl
_______________________________________________
pilc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pilc
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/pilc-charter.html
http://pilc.grc.nasa.gov/