Subject: [[email-masked]: 45th IETF-OSLO, NORWAY: PIM]

From: Liming Wei <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 13:22:52 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

The PIM Working Group is scheduled to meet on Tuesday 9-11:30am
in Oslo.  Here is a tentative agenda just go give everyone an
idea about how full the time is. Tom might have a final list that
is even longer.

  o Status report on PIM-DM, PIM-SM, PIM authentication drafts (20 mins)

  o Bidirectional tree PIM  (Deborah 30 mins)

  o Tom Pusateri (20 mins)

  o PIM DM State-Refresh (Isidor Kouvelas, 20 mins)

  o Simple Key Management for PIM (Thomas Hardjono 20 mins)
                                    <[email-masked]>

  o PIM-SM security "Billy C. Ng" (<[email-masked]> 25 min)

-Liming
------- Start of forwarded message -------
From: Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Subject: 45th IETF-OSLO, NORWAY: PIM

PIM is tentatively scheduled as follows:

	Tuesday, July 13 at 0900-1130
		other groups scheduled at that time: xmlsig, ngtrans, megaco

Please submit an agenda for this meeting as soon as possible to
[email-masked] 
The deadline for submitting an agenda is July 1 at 1200 ET.

Thanks,

Marcia
------- End of forwarded message -------