Subject: update to PIM project plan doc

From: "Danny J. Mitzel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 17:28:22 -0700

I checked in updates to the project plan doc.  you can checkout and
build the doc from your repository or see:
/home/mitzel/nokproc/src/doc/ipsrd/pim/project_plan/pim_project_plan.ps
/home/mitzel/nokproc/src/doc/ipsrd/pim/project_plan/html/pim_project_plan.html

things to look at closely:
- Task section: does the list look complete and efforts accurate
- Timeline section:  I think I still need to add a unit test on the 
      Danny/Multiple Route Table line.  
      also I think it might be better to move that unit test up before
      the config/monitor changes.  then in our Milestones we'll have 
      show the unit tests completed slightly earlier and some small
      time delta till release to QA.
- Milestone section: need to complete ``Scheduled Date'' column when
      timeline stabilized.
- Scalability section: comments on placement within doc and/or 
      additional content?

danny