Subject: RFCs 2117 and 2362

From: rajas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 99 12:23:00 PDT

Hello ,

Can anybody list the differences between the RFCs 2362 and 2117 for   
PIM-SM. Or a pointer where I can find a comprehensive list would also be   
very helpful.

Expecting response as early as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
S.Rajagopalan

---

From: Ahmed A-G Helmy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

> PIM-SM. Or a pointer where I can find a comprehensive list would also be   

there should be a section at the end of the spec indicating the changes 
from the last version/previous versions,

check the pim web page catarina.usc.edu/pim

Regs,
-A