Subject: PIM Working Group is back on

From: Tom Pusateri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 21:08:13 -0800

We have got a slot on Monday from 9:30-11:30 am.
Thanks to our Area Directors who helped work it out.

Here is the agenda. Please send me corrections/additions real soon now.

PIM Sparse mode spec issues (Kouvelas, 30 min)
	http://www.aciri.org/fenner/mcast/pim/sm/issues.html
PIM-SO Trials from Sprintlabs (Bhattacharyya, 20 min)
	draft-bhattach-diot-PIMSO-00.txt (not in ID directory yet)
PIM-SM Rules for Single-Source Multicast (Sandick, 20 min)
	draft-sandick-pimsm-ssmrules-00.txt (not in ID directory yet)
Source Specific PIM (Kouvelas, 15 min)
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhaskar-pim-ss-00.txt
PIM for IPv6 update (Habermann, 10 min)
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-ipv6-03.txt

Thanks,
Tom

---

From: "Hal Sandick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 12:45:41 -0500

Tom,

I just checked our draft is now in the ID directory: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sandick-pimsm-ssmrules-00.txt

Regards,

Hal Sandick