Subject: Gated Implementation

From: "mistkhan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 23:33:18 +0530

Hi

Anyone have Eddy's Gated 3.5 implementation documentation. Can anyone tell me some information about GateD implementation.

Thanking in advance

Regards

Aman

 
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 12:42:41 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, i can.  The implementation was written to a version of gated
(5.0?), that has licencing issues.  Some form of it is now being
sold/licenced by NextHop, i think.

the usc implementation of pim is available, however, it'd have to be
ported to some available routing suite.  The code is quite old based
on rfc2362, more or less.

- rusty