Subject: [pim] Section 4.3.1

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 11:39:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I appreciate your responses to my last question.  I suspect that section
4.3.1 has a typo.  I don't think that this would necessarily matter, but
it is in a sentence as part of a MUST statement:

"Thus if a router needs to send a Join/Prune or Assert message on an
interface on which it has not yet sent a Hello message, then it MUST
immediately send the relevant without Hello message without waiting for
the Hello timer to expire, followed by the Join/Prune or Assert message."

I think that the first "without" is a typo.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
-Ben

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
http://catarina.usc.edu/mailman/listinfo/pim

---

From: Mark Handley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:53:48 -0700

>I think that the first "without" is a typo.

I had to read it twice before I noticed the first without :-)

Thanks - I've fixed it in the CVS master copy.

Cheers,
	Mark