Subject: [pim] Updated charter

From: Tom Pusateri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 11:30:02 -0800

Here is an updated charter for the working group. We can't easily
change work items but these changes do reflect new dates for the
milestones.

Thanks,
Tom

Aug 98
Hold the first Working Group meeting and discuss the charter and
the state of progress on the chartered items.

Dec 03
Update the PIM-DM version 2 Internet-draft. Go to WG last call.
Submision to IESG for considerations as proposed standard.

Mar 04
Resubmit the latest PIM-SM version 2 specification to IESG for
consideration as a proposed standard RFC

Mar 04
Submit Internet-Draft describing use of IP security with PIM.
(This is now integragted into the sparse mode spec)

Aug 04
Submit updated PIM-SM and PIM-DM internet-drafts, clarifying any
inconsistencies or ambiguities in the previous drafts.

Nov 04
Submit PIM-SM version 2 and PIM-DM version 2 specifications to IESG
for consideration as Draft Standards.

Aug 04
Submit PIM-SM and PIM-DM Applicability Statements

Aug 04
Submit PIMv2 MIB to IESG for consideration as proposed standard.

Mar 05
Submit PIMv2 MIB to IESG for consideration as draft standard.

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim