Subject: [pim] New chair person for the PIM working group

From: Liming Wei <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:18:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,

I'd like to welcome Mike McBride as a successor to me, as a co-chair
for the PIM working group. Due to other commitments, I can not dedicate
sufficient cycles to lead the working group as a co-chair.

Most of you already knew Mike from his involvement in development and
deployment of IP multicast protocols. Lets give him and Tom all the
support they need to make the PIM working group a more productive
place to move forward various protocol issues.

I'd like to thank all working group members, the few generations of
PIM spec authors and editors, my co-chair Tom and the routing area
directors for their support in the past 6-7 years. I will continue to
work on the protocol issues, in an individual capacity, and
participate in the working group activities.

 Thanks,
-Liming Wei

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:31:07 -0800

And on behalf of the area directors, I'd like to thank Liming for his
contributions to this group, those long years of service and hours taken away
from the family and day job. We know it is hard and we greatly appreciate it!

I would also like to welcome Mike McBride ([email-masked]) to his new
position.

-- 
Alex Zinin
IETF RTG Area co-Director

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:31:07 -0800