Subject: [pim] New chair person for the PIM working group

From: Liming Wei <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:18:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,

I'd like to welcome Mike McBride as a successor to me, as a co-chair
for the PIM working group. Due to other commitments, I can not dedicate
sufficient cycles to lead the working group as a co-chair.

Most of you already knew Mike from his involvement in development and
deployment of IP multicast protocols. Lets give him and Tom all the
support they need to make the PIM working group a more productive
place to move forward various protocol issues.

I'd like to thank all working group members, the few generations of
PIM spec authors and editors, my co-chair Tom and the routing area
directors for their support in the past 6-7 years. I will continue to
work on the protocol issues, in an individual capacity, and
participate in the working group activities.

 Thanks,
-Liming Wei

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim