Subject: [pim] I-D ACTION:draft-farinacci-pim-pop-count-00.txt

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:58:25 -0700

Folks, please comment.

Dino

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Population Count Extensions to PIM
	Author(s)	: D. Farinacci, G. Shepherd
	Filename	: draft-farinacci-pim-pop-count-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2004-5-18
	
Performing an approximation in some form of multicast distribution
   tree accounting proves to be useful for billing and debugging. The
   Population Count extensions to PIM, documented in this draft,
   provide an efficient method to achieve this.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farinacci-pim-pop-count-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with th
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim