Subject: [pim] MIB Editor Session at IETF

From: Tom Pusateri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:28:53 -0400

Since we are working on MIBs, I was asked to forward this to the group
about an MIB training session.

Please send agenda items to Mike and I.

Thanks,
Tom

------- Forwarded Message

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Subject: EDU session for MIB documents editors

Please note that the agenda for the Montreal meeting includes the
following items for Sunday, July 9:

1300-1445 What MIB Document Editors Need to Know - Room 519B

If MIB documents are in your charter or in your plans I would recommend
that you distribute this announcement your email lists, inviting all
interested parties to attend this session. Besides the informational
presentation that Bert Wijnen will be giving, a number of MIB Doctors
will attend the meeting and will be happy to engage in a dialog with the
present and future MIB editors.

Dan

------- End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim