Subject: Thursday News Report

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 03:40:22 -0400

Daily Report OCTOBER 18, 2007

Financial Reports:

Canadian Success Coming To USA

Exit Only Inc. E.X.T.O.
$0.41

Exit Only's initial web launch was in early May of 2007. Websites that
market used vehicles are not new to the internet. However, allowing
sellers to post there vehicles at no charge and no hidden fees, is new.
The company charges sellers only for actual contact info from interested
buyers.

Points Of Interest:

- Canadian response to the new site far exceeds the company's
projections.
- The companies year end goals were met in just the first few months.
- The site has now expanded its scope to include the US market.
- Exit has partnering with several high volume web services to provide
fast market exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

As the US market is considerably larger, patterned results in the US can
instantly put this new company on the map. To read recent releases and
find out more information consult any financial website.

World Reports:

Strikes paralyze Paris transport --- PARIS, France -- France's public
transportation network came to a halt Thursday as public sector workers
staged a series of strikes in what is seen as the first big test for
President Nicolas Sarkozy's government. Subways, buses, and regional
trains were all out of service, leading to traffic jams as commuters
used their cars to get to work. Airlines were operating as usual, but
some flights were delayed because employees were having trouble getting
to work. Many Parisians took advantage of the capital's free bicycle
program. Others hopped on scooters or strapped on Rollerblades, and some
workers simply took the day off altogether. The walkout began Wednesday
night and was expected to last 24 hours, but the backlog of services
could mean the effects of the strike last much longer. 

News From The Nation:

Child's Scrape Turns Into Critical Situation --- MRSA Strain
Hospitalizes Child ----- MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- A simple scrape on the
knee turned into a superbug and has landed a 5-year-old Nashville girl
in the hospital in critical condition. Doctors said the infection that
the child caught is called Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus,
a tough name for a tough strain of drug resistant infection now known as
MRSA. "(She was) a simple child playing, having fun. She falls down and
scrapes her knee," said father Julian Clemmons. That small scrape on the
knee last Tuesday put Julianna Clemmons in the hospital by Friday.
"She's been under care and dialysis, ventilator and plasma exchange,"
said Clemmons. While it.s rare, what.s concerning to health officials is
that it's turning up more often. The Centers for Disease Control said
there were 94,000 cases of MRSA in the U.S. in 2005. "What has emerged
is an organism that lives predominantly in hospitals until now.