Subject: [pim] pim wg last call on draft-ietf-pim-lasthop-threats-03.txt

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:07:55 +0200

This message announces a pim wg last call on "Host Threats to Protocol
Independent Multicast (PIM)"  <draft-ietf-pim-lasthop-threats-03.txt>.
The last call will conclude at 1700EDT on Mon, 2007-10-24.

Please respond to this wg last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.  If there is no expression of support for
acceptance during the wg last call, the document will not be advanced
to the IESG.

draft-ietf-pim-lasthop-threats-03.txt describes Protocol Independent
Multicast (PIM) threats specific to router interfaces connecting hosts.
It is available at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-lasthop-threats-03.txt

Note that there was a wglc on revision 01 of this draft a few weeks ago
(Aug 26 to Sep 10).  Several issues were brought up which this revision
tries to address.

Stig

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:14:18 +0200

> acceptance during the wg last call, the document will not be advanced

If you think that this document is useful, please send a mail saying so.
I know some people in the wg think it's useful, but we need you to say
that, else this document won't be advanced. Of course I would also like
people that may have issues with the draft to speak up. It would be very
good if those that had issues with the previous version, e.g. regarding
bidir, to say whether they are happy with the changes and whether they
think it's a good document or not.

Stig

---

From: Bharat Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:14:42 +0530

> think it's a good document or not.

I think its a useful document.

Thanks,
Bharat

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.
***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer ********INFOSYS***