Subject: [pim] draft-ietf-pim-lasthop-threats-02

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 14:27:22 +0300 (EEST)

Hello,

In response to the lively WGLC feedback and the following BIDIR-PIM 
discussion, I've revised and just published 
draft-ietf-pim-lasthop-threats-02.

Get it here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-lasthop-threats-02.txt

Diffs etc will be available at (when the site gets updated):
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pim/draft-ietf-pim-lasthop-threats/

I'd be interested in hearing feedback whether I got everything 
covered.  There was substantial revision to consider BIDIR-PIM issues 
as well (Text contributions from Stig were greatly appreciated).

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim