Subject: [pim] pim @ IETF 75

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:45:15 -0700

We currently got our wg meeting scheduled for the Tuesday 9:00-11:30
slot. Draft agenda is available at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/75-Draft-Agenda.pdf

It is possible that we will move to another slot, we don't need 2.5
hours.

Please email Mike and me if you want to be on the agenda. Please note
the below deadlines.

July 6, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID Submission
Tool.
July 13, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PDT
(24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
July 15, Wednesday - Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT (24:00
UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
July 17, Friday - Early-Bird registration and payment cut-off at 17:00
PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).

Stig