Subject: [pim] rfc4601bis draft

From: Rishabh Parekh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 13:52:01 -0700

As a part of the WG effort to advance PIM-SM to a Draft Standard, as
mentioned in the below messages to the mailing list, we have submitted the
first revision of rfc4601bis draft @
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-parekh-pim-rfc4601bis-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/pim/current/msg02123.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/pim/current/msg02124.html

This 00 revision of the draft addresses all errata, except those classified
as Rejected and erratum 1161, filed against RFC 4601. Although all the
errata fixed are of non-technical nature, we encourage the list members to
go through the draft and provide comments.

Thanks,
Rishabh.

---

From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 10:59:44 +0200

For those who want to easily see what's changed between RFC4601 and this 
draft:

http://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=rfc4601&url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-parekh-pim-rfc4601bis

-Thomas

Rishabh Parekh a écrit :
> mentioned in the below messages to the mailing list, we have submitted 
> the first revision of rfc4601bis draft @ 
> This 00 revision of the draft addresses all errata, except those 
> classified as Rejected and erratum 1161, filed against RFC 4601. 
> Although all the errata fixed are of non-technical nature, we 
> encourage the list members to go through the draft and provide comments.
>
> Thanks,
> Rishabh.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim