Subject: [pim] Help with an IGMP Erratum

From: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 15:51:17 +0100

Hi,

There is an open erratum against RFC 3376.

I would welcome people's opinions on whether anything needs to be done.

The reference is:

http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?eid=770

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Bharat Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 10:40:49 +0530

Adrian,

      If I have understood the context correctly from the errata, I think RFC is correct in saying that recorded source-list should be cleared if the newly received query is group-specific query. So I think we do not need any change here.

Regards,
Bharat
_______________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Adrian Farrel [[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 8:21 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [pim] Help with an IGMP Erratum

Hi,

The reference is:

Thanks,
Adrian

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely 
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please 
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not 
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and 
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken 
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage 
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your 
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the 
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail 
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the 
Infosys e-mail system.
***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer ********INFOSYS***