Subject: [pim] Adoption of draft-asaeda-mboned-explicit-tracking-02

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 11:03:55 -0700

We seem to be in full agreement on adding the text allowing some IGMP
work to our charter. While we haven't officially rechartered yet, we
would like to hear from you whether you believe
draft-asaeda-mboned-explicit-tracking-02
should be adopted, pending the charter update.

Please let us know by the end of next week (June 3rd) whether it should
be adopted.

If you have any concerns about the draft, please let us know what those
are as well.

Stig

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 09:37:02 +0200

Support!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im Auftrag von Stig Venaas
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. Mai 2011 20:04
An: [email-masked]
Betreff: [pim] Adoption of draft-asaeda-mboned-explicit-tracking-02

Stig
_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim