Subject: [pim] Draft agenda for IETF 81 pim wg

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:33:19 -0700

The draft agenda so far is below. Please let Mike and I know ASAP if
you have any additions/corrections.

Stig

Meeting slot: Tuesday 1300-15000

Agenda bashing, document status              Mike/Stig      15 min
pop-count                                    Stig            5 min
4601 update                                  Jeffrey Zhang  15 min
draft-hou-pim-ecmp-01                        ?              15 min
draft-bhatia-zhang-pim-auth-extension-00.txt Dacheng Zhang  15 min
draft-brigm-deterministicrp-00                Michael Brig   15 min

---

From: "Mike McBride (mmcbride)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:11:46 -0700

Here is the updated agenda:

Agenda bashing, document status              Mike/Stig      15 min
draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-04                  Stig            5 min
4601 update                                  Jeffrey Zhang  15 min
draft-hou-pim-ecmp-01                        Heidi Ou       15 min
draft-bhatia-zhang-pim-auth-extension-00     Dacheng Zhang  15 min
draft-brigm-deterministicrp-00               Michael Brig   15 min
draft-wijnands-pim-neighbor-reduction-02	   Ice Wijnands   15 min

See you at 1pm.
mike

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> Stig Venaas
> Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 11:33 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [pim] Draft agenda for IETF 81 pim wg
> 
> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim