Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 14:47:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Population Count Extensions to PIM
	Author(s)       : Dino Farinacci
                          Greg Shepherd
                          Stig Venaas
                          Yiqun Cai
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-07.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-10-04

Abstract:
   This specification defines a method for providing multicast
   distribution-tree accounting data.  Simple extensions to the PIM
   protocol allow a rough approximation of tree-based data in a scalable
   fashion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-pop-count

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 14:59:55 -0700

I just submitted a new revision of the pop-count draft. I've attempted
to address the comments received by the IESG and directorate reviewers.

Please see the diff for the changes. I believe the only significant
change is that I extended stub and transit oif counts from 16 to 32 bits
(per my emails to the wg a few days ago).

Please have a look and respond to the list if you have any concerns
regarding the changes.

Stig

On 10/4/2012 2:47 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim
>