Subject: [pim] Request for Atlanta agenda items

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:12:19 -0700

If you would like a slot on the pim agenda for Atlanta, please email
Mike and me with your request ASAP. Note that you can email us both
by using the [email-masked] address.

Stig

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:13:10 +0900 (JST)

Hello folks,

In the upcoming meeting, I'll present the following two drafts.

1. Explicit tracking
   draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-02
2. Multiple upstream interfaces support for IGMP/MLD proxy
   draft-asaeda-pim-mldproxy-multif-00

The draft defining the explicit tracking function was presented
several times and this revision clearly describes the default set
(turning off) for the function of eliminating specific query upon
state change report reception, according to the concensus of the last
meeting.
At the next meeting I may ask the document category (again) and the
condition whether it's ready for WGLC to the group.

The second draft, "Multiple upstream interfaces support for IGMP/MLD
proxy", is a new draft, which provides a simple extension for IGMP/
MLD proxy to support multiple upstream interfaces by manual
configuration.
Please take a look at the document.

Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda