Subject: [pim] Draft pim agenda for IETF 85

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 14:25:03 -0700

Below is the draft agenda so far. Please let me know if anything
needs to be updated, or if you want a slot. Apologies if I missed
anyone.

We still have about 40 minutes spare.

pim wg meeting Monday November 5, 2012 13-15

WG Status                                      Stig/Mike        10
4601 update                                    ?                10
draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-01            Hitoshi Asaeda   10

draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-wireless-mobile-02 Mike McBride     10
draft-zhou-pim-vrrp-00                         Stig Venaas      20

draft-asaeda-pim-mldproxy-multif-00            Hitoshi Asaeda   10
draft-contreras-multimob-multiple-upstreams-00 Luis M. Contreras /
                                                Carlos J. Bernardos 10

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:53:19 -0700

I've updated the agenda with an additional item. Here is the latest now.
We still have 30 minutes left, so we still have room for additional
items, or we'll allow more time than specified for the below items as
needed.

Title                                          Presenter           Minutes
==========================================================================
WG Status                                      Stig/Mike           10
4601 update                                    Stig?               10
draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-01            Hitoshi Asaeda      10

draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-wireless-mobile-02 Mike McBride        10
draft-zhou-pim-vrrp-00                         Stig Venaas         20
draft-asghar-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-00        IJsbrand Wijnands   10

draft-asaeda-pim-mldproxy-multif-00            Hitoshi Asaeda      10
draft-contreras-multimob-multiple-upstreams-00 Carlos J. Bernardos 10