Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 07:54:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IGMP/MLD-Based Explicit Membership Tracking Function for Multicast Routers
	Author(s)       : Hitoshi Asaeda
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the IGMP/MLD-based explicit membership
   tracking function for multicast routers supporting IGMPv3/MLDv2.  The
   explicit tracking function contributes to saving network resources
   and fast leaves (i.e. shortening leave latency).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/