Subject: Re: [pim] Please respond! Re: draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking pim 2nd wglc

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:25:31 -0700

Hi Bharat

A new version was just submitted, could you please see if it
addresses your last call comments?

See
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-06

Stig

---

From: Bharat Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 06:29:42 +0000

Stig,

     I had done one round of review privately and had sent my suggestions to Hitoshi. I think Hitoshi has taken care of them.

     I will review the draft by next week and send my questions/suggestions to the list.

Regards,
Bharat

________________________________________
From: Stig Venaas [[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 10:55 PM
To: Bharat Joshi
Cc: Hitoshi Asaeda; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [pim] Please respond! Re: draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking pim 2nd wglc

Hi Bharat

See

Stig

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely 
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please 
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not 
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and 
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken 
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage 
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your 
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the 
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail 
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the 
Infosys e-mail system.
***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer ********INFOSYS***