Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:29:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IGMP/MLD-Based Explicit Membership Tracking Function for Multicast Routers
	Author(s)       : Hitoshi Asaeda
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the IGMP/MLD-based explicit membership
   tracking function for multicast routers supporting IGMPv3/MLDv2.  The
   explicit membership tracking function contributes to saving network
   resources and shortening leave latency, and enables operators to see
   which downstream routers(s) on a LAN are joined to which multicast
   tree.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/