Subject: [pim] IPR and draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report-00

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:39:04 -0700

Hi

We're about to send this document off to the IESG. The only issue is
that all the authors are supposed to state whether they are aware of
any IPRs. In this case we have been unable to reach one of the authors.
This is just a survey report though and there is nothing to implement.
I find it hard to believe that there can be any IPRs on this document.

If anyone has any concerns about this, please speak up by Wednesday.
I'll send it off to the IESG on Thursday unless there are concerns.

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:34:50 -0700

Hi

> I'll send it off to the IESG on Thursday unless there are concerns.

As no one has raised any concerns I'll send it off. But still let me
know if you have concerns.

Stig

> Stig
> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim