Subject: [pim] Draft agenda for Berlin

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:19:33 -0700

The draft agenda is now uploaded at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/agenda/agenda-87-pim

I hope I haven't missed any requests. Please let me know if
you would like any changes or additions. We already have a
pretty full agenda.

For your convenience the current version of the agenda is
also below.

Stig

pim wg meeting Thursday August 1st, 2013 13-15

Title                                            Presenter   Minutes
====================================================================
WG Status                                        Chairs         10

draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-06              H. Asaeda       5
   status/update

draft-zhou-pim-vrrp-01 adoption discussion       Chairs & ?     30
   Adoption currently on hold. Authors of
   draft-xu-pim-drpriority-auto-adjustment-03
   want us to consider a merge. Please read both
   drafts. We will have a brief overview of both
   and discuss how to proceeed.

draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-wireless-mobile-04   M. McBride     10
   pim adoption call ending July 18th.

draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-01    S. Venaas      15
   6man draft needs to be reviewed/discussed in
   pim.

draft-wijnands-pim-source-discovery-bsr-03       IJ. Wijnands   10

draft-joshi-pim-ecmp-neighbor-select-00          B. Joshi       10

draft-zhang-pim-muiimp-01                        S. Gao         10
draft-contreras-multimob-multiple-upstreams-01   C.J.B. Cano    10

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:46:19 -0700

> you would like any changes or additions. We already have a

It turns out I did miss a request, sorry about that.

draft-kebler-pim-mrt-protection-01 has now been added to
the agenda. See the link for the new version.

> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:42:32 -0700

Hi

We've made some minor changes to the agenda. The new version
is available at the link below.

Stig