Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:51:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Survey Report on PIM-SM Implementations and Deployments
	Author(s)       : Lianshu Zheng
                          Zhaohui Zhang
                          Rishabh Parekh
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-09-18

Abstract:
   This document provides supporting documentation to advance the
   Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) protocol from
   IETF Proposed Standard to Internet Standard.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/