Subject: Re: [pim] adoption call for draft-venaas-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-00

From: Mike McBride <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 13:54:08 -0700

During our most recent meeting in Berlin, 4 of you were in favor of
adopting this draft. None against. Bharat Joshi has expressed support
of adoption on the list. Not a ton of feedback but perhaps enough. I'm
opening this up for comment one last time before making a decision.
Please speak your peace about this draft within a week from today.

thanks,
mike

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 12:24 AM, Mike McBride <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Today begins a call for adoption of:
> http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-venaas-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-00.txt.
> This draft was presented in Orlando where 3 were in favor, of working
> on this within the wg, and none against.
>
> Please read this short draft and provide an opinion on the list before
> we meet in Berlin.
>
> thanks,
> mike