Subject: [pim] Document Action: 'Survey Report on PIM-SM Implementations and Deployments' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report-03.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 08:46:12 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Survey Report on PIM-SM Implementations and Deployments'
  (draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report-03.txt) as Informational
RFC

This document is the product of the Protocol Independent Multicast
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Adrian Farrel and Stewart Bryant.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report/

Technical Summary

   The document is an implementation report that is being used
   as part of advancing RFC 4601 to Internet Standard.

Working Group Summary

   The WG fully supports the process of advancing RFC 4601 and as
   part of that doing a survey. This is the result of the survey. There
   were a couple of minor comments that have been incorporated in
   this final version. There is no controversy.

Document Quality

   There was a lot of effort going into formulating the survey, this
   document contains the results of the survey, and the document
   has been reviewed by multiple people.

Personnel

   Stig Venaas ([email-masked]) is the shepherd.
   Adrian Farrel ([email-masked]) is the AD.