Subject: [pim] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-08.txt> (IGMP/MLD-Based Explicit Membership Tracking Function for Multicast Routers) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:45:57 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Protocol Independent Multicast
WG (pim) to consider the following document:
- 'IGMP/MLD-Based Explicit Membership Tracking Function for Multicast
   Routers'
  <draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-11-06 (this is a 3 week last call to allow
extra time as people are preparing for IETF-88). Exceptionally, comments
may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the IGMP/MLD-based explicit membership
   tracking function for multicast routers and IGMP/MLD proxy devices
   supporting IGMPv3/MLDv2.  The explicit membership tracking function
   contributes to saving network resources and shortening leave latency.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 14:22:41 -0700

This document is now in IETF last call. If you like you have another
chance to see if you're OK with the document. Please respond to the
last call if you have any issues. Hopefully at this point there would
be only minor editorial ones though.

Stig

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-08.txt> 
(IGMP/MLD-Based Explicit Membership Tracking Function for Multicast 
Routers) to Proposed Standard
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:45:57 -0700
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-11-06 (this is a 3 week last call to 
allow

Abstract