Subject: [pim] Request for Toronto agenda items

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 09:53:04 -0700

If you would like a slot on the pim agenda for Toronto, please email
Mike and me with your request ASAP. Note that you can email us both
by using the [email-masked] address.

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:05:41 -0700

Hi

> by using the [email-masked] address.

Here is the agenda we have so far. Anyone else want to be on the
agenda? Bill Atwood's exact topic should be decided tomorrow I hope.

Stig

Title                                            Presenter   Minutes
====================================================================
WG Status                                        Chairs         20
   Status of drafts

draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr-01           S. Venaas      20

"Authenticated IGMP", exact topic TBD            B. Atwood      30

Rechartering discussion                          Chairs         20

> Stig
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 15:38:07 -0700

Hi

> agenda? Bill Atwood's exact topic should be decided tomorrow I hope.

It has now been revised slightly. See
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/90/agenda/pim/
for the latest updates.

Stig