Subject: [pim] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-atwood-pim-gsam-00.txt

From: William Atwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 11:51:22 -0400

Group Security Association Management (GSAM) Protocol is used for key
and SPI management for Secure IGMP and Secure MLD.

This will be presented at the PIM WG meeting on Tuesday afternoon.

  Bill

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-atwood-pim-gsam-00.txt
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:45:20 -0700
From: <[email-masked]>
To: William Atwood <[email-masked]>, Bing Li
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>, Bing Li <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-atwood-pim-gsam-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by William Atwood and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-atwood-pim-gsam
Revision:	00
Title:		Group Security Association Management Protocol
Document date:	2014-07-21
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		15
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-atwood-pim-gsam-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atwood-pim-gsam/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atwood-pim-gsam-00

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Group Security Association Management
   (GSAM) protocol, which manages the IPsec Group Security Associations
   that are used to protect some packets of Secure IGMP (SIGMP) and
   Secure MLD (SMLD).  In GSAM, one router is elected as the group
   controller / key server to create group security associations for all
   the interesting secure groups and distribute them to authorized users
   and other routers.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat