Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-yang-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 13:44:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG data model for Protocol-Independent Multicast (PIM)
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Pete McAllister
                          Anish Peter
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
                          Yisong Liu
                          Fangwei Hu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-yang-13.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2018-01-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) devices.  The model
   covers the PIM protocol configuration, operational state, and event
   notifications data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-yang-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-yang-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-yang-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/