Subject: [pim] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr-08: (with DISCUSS)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 07:12:06 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr-08: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-source-discovery-bsr/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for a clearly written document. I agree with the tsv-art review (Thanks
David!) that the minimum time between two messages incl. triggered PFM messages
should be specified as well. Also thanks for the quick reply, Stig! I will hold
this discuss until this point has been fully resolved, however, I'm certain we
can resolve it quickly!