Subject: [pim] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-pim-yang-12: (with DISCUSS)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 13:21:18 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pim-yang-12: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-yang/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,  Thanks for your work on this draft.  If you could please update the
draft to follow the YANG security template and be sure to list out the nodes in
each of the sections if they are sensitive or security related (graceful
restart could do some damage, etc.), that would resolve my discuss.  Here's a
link to the template and I'm not sure if there is a later version posted
somewhere.

There seems to be a number of rw in this draft (with some overlap between
modules), is that why this step was left out?
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6087#section-6.1

The update in this draft appears to be the current, but please correct me if I
am wrong and there is a later template:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-10#page-52

Thanks!

---

From: Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 21:49:52 +0000

Hi Kathleen, 

Thanks for pointing out the current security template. We have updated the draft with the new template and posted a new version https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-yang-13. Please check if it is better.

Thanks,
- Xufeng

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kathleen Moriarty [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 4:21 PM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>;
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-pim-yang-12: (with DISCUSS)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
> 
> Hello,  Thanks for your work on this draft.  If you could please update the draft
> to follow the YANG security template and be sure to list out the nodes in each of
> the sections if they are sensitive or security related (graceful restart could do
> some damage, etc.), that would resolve my discuss.  Here's a link to the
> template and I'm not sure if there is a later version posted somewhere.
> 
> The update in this draft appears to be the current, but please correct me if I am
> wrong and there is a later template: