Subject: [pim] Fwd: [Bier] WG LC on https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-pim-signaling/

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 09:33:48 -0700

There is currently a bier WGLC for this draft for BIER with pim
signaling. It would be good to get more people that know pim to have a
look. Note that the WGLC ends tomorrow. I should have sent this
earlier. If you have any comments, please respond to the original
email on the bier wg list.

Stig

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Antoni Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 2:36 PM
Subject: [Bier] WG LC on
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-pim-signaling/
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

This thread initiates 2 weeks WG LC on
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-pim-signaling/ per
request and consensus @ IETF 102 …

--- tony

_______________________________________________
BIER mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier