Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 13:07:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Use of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for Multipoint Networks in Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM)
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Ji Xiaoli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-08-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   (BFD) for multipoint networks to provide nodes that participate in
   Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) with sub-second
   convergence.  An extension to the PIM Hello message used to bootstrap
   point-to-multipoint BFD sessions is also defined in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/