Subject: PINT Agenda

From: [email-masked] (Igor Faynberg)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 09:35:51 -0500

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Attached is the agenda of the 43rd IETF PINT Meeting.

See you there!

Steve Bellovin
Igor Faynberg

***** ATTACHMENT *****

PINT Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, December 8
Boca Raton/Cocoa

15:45-15:50 	Welcome and Agenda Bushing    Chairs
15:50-16:10	Final PINT Protocol Issues    Scott Petrack, Vocaltec
16:10-16:25	PINT Parameters Issue	      Lawrence Controy, Roke Manor
16:25-16:45	On Call Queuing in PINT       Lev Slutsman, AT&T

16:45-17:00	Break

17:00-17:20   TINA in the context of PINT     Gilles Lecorgne, France Telecom/
              (Informational presentation)    TINA-C

17:20-17:40   Report on a SIP-based implementation     A. Brusilovsky, Lucent
              of Internet Call Waiting (Informational) Technologies

17:40-18:00   Next steps	             Chairs

---------
This message came from the IETF PINT Working Group Mailing List.