Subject: Meeting Agenda

From: "Giuseppe Ricagni (Giuseppe)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 18:40:47 +0100

Hello,

I've seen on the Orlando Agenda that there is a Pint slot scheduled for
tuesday afternoon.

Has an agenda been defined for the meeting?
Would anyone be so kind to forward it to me ?

I apologize in case it has already been posted on the list, but I might
have had e-mail problems.

Thank you very much
Giuseppe

--------------------------------------------------------------
Giuseppe RICAGNI
Corporate Research Laboratories
ITALTEL SIT
20019 Castelletto di Settimo Milanese (MILANO)
ITALY

PHONE:  +39 2 43889085
FAX:    +39 2 43887989
mailto:[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------

---------
This message came from the IETF PINT Working Group Mailing List.

---

From: [email-masked] (Igor Faynberg)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 12:53:35 -0500

Giuseppe,

The agenda was sent a few hours ago; I will resend it you, anyway.  Sorry
about the delay.

(I am sending this message to the whole group so that you don't get
swamped with e-mail.)

Igor

---------