Subject: "Re: SUB'CRIBE/NOTIFY"

From: [email-masked] (Igor Faynberg)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:10:57 -0400

>From igorf Wed Aug 25 18:04:17 1999
From: [email-masked] (Igor Faynberg)
To: Sean Olson <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY
Content-Length: 371

I think Sean has a very good point: the Call-ID of the INVITE should
be correlated with the Call-ID of SUB'CRIBE [ALL: please follow Bernie's
example and don't spell this unprintable word--I got Lev's and Sean's
messages 24 hours AFTER they had been sent... :-)]

Whether we can user the SIP header for that is another issue--could the SIP
authors comment, please?

Igor

Sean Olson wrote:                                                               
                                                                                
>I would argue that the Call-ID of the INVITE should be carried as some         
>sort of header in the SUBSCRIBE message for correlation purposes.              
>Currently this correlation is done via the SDP payload.                        
>                                                                               

---------
This message came from the IETF PINT Working Group Mailing List.