Subject: [PINT] Asking docs

From: Stephane Nicoll <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 12:21:59 +0200

Hello all,

I'm a student at the university of Namur (Belgium - Europa) and i'm
searching for documentations over pint. I would like to have a conscice
and accessible overview of pint.
If you know books, it's ok !

            Many thanks and good day to all!

                Stephane

---

From: Alec Brusilovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:47:55 -0500

Stephane,

Please take a look at this book:

Converged Networks and Services: Internetworking IP and the PSTN
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471356441/qid%3D963414149/sr%3D1-2/002-0235841-7551227

Also,
PINT RFC:
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2848.txt

Good luck,
Alec

---

From: Alec Brusilovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:13:21 -0500

Stephane,

Also, you can start from the PINT page:
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/pint-charter.html

The Conference Call PINT proposal:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pint-conf-01.txt

Regards,
Alec