Subject: The 2004 edition of The American Medical Directory New 2004, medicine, qwvabmodazphks

From: "Donnie Reyes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 04 04:14:37 GMT

EXCLUSIVELY ON CD-ROM

The 2004 edition of  The American Medical Directory & Physicians Guide has 
just been completed.
  
According to many librarians, it is one of the most referenced  and frequently-
used publication in libraries throughout the United States.
 
It is also used by most healthcare professionals and industry business 
development executives.

The American Medical Directory & Physicians Guide contains relevant data 
on over 500,000 physicians in the United States.
 
Each record is indexed by such features as name, address, phone/fax, county, 
year licensed, type of practice, type of physician, as well as primary and 
secondary specialty.

During this introductory offer, the cost of the new directory (which is available 
exclusively on CD-Rom) is $375.00 (reg. $795).   

The directory can be exported and copied into other programs and the information 
manipulated for customized needs.
  
It is also offered on an unlimited use basis.

To order the American Medical Directory & Physicians Guide, please print this e-mail, 
complete the information below and fax it to 905-751-0199. (tel: 905-751-0919).

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL:

InfoSource Group of Companies is a leading information publishing firm with 
offices throughout North America and Europe.

dndykn zsuffvtnbpzqhelbo gmycoloilvehnk njwunzzwmfw glwbsvwji
la scdus aalxi
tmoqfusf  q