Subject: extreme opportunity strong evidence of big block buying

From: "Mamie Sanders" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 23:22:30 -0700

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
</head>

<body>
Private Investment Group with $BILLIONS TO BUY 20% of LETH<br>
Shares Jump 30% on 5-times the Daily Volume!
<p>Diamond Ridge Advisors will purchase 6.5 Million shares of Life <br>
  Energy &amp; Technology (LETH) in the open market immediately, adding <br>
  to the 20% of LETH it purchased last year in a private transaction. </p>
<p>Diamond Ridge previously paid about $1.50 per share, or an investment <br>
  of around $10 Million. We know they will pay much, much more per <br>
  share with even more dollars spent by having to acquire shares at <br>
  market prices. Acquiring 6.5 million shares of LETH won't be easy with <br>
  only 9 million LETH shares in the float. </p>
<p>This sudden influx of cash-based buying will cause explosive action in <br>
  the stock. Our conservative expectations would indicate a $5-$7 price <br>
  level very quickly. Diamond Ridge is one of the most successful and <br>
  aggressive private investment groups. They arranged financing of $250 <br>
  Million for LETH last quarter for global product expansion. Things are <br>
  obviously progressing better than anticipated for this buying to take <br>
  place and for them to file the required Schedule 13D/A with the S.E.C.</p>
<p>LETH has 26 operating environmental systems in place worldwide that <br>
  convert assorted categories of waste into clean, &quot;green electricity<br>
  &quot; The Company is strongly positioned with $36 Million in assets and <br>
  $23 Million in cash, not including a sales backlog exceeding <br>
  $100 Million for their Biosphere Process System. LETH is experiencing <br>
  a breakout year and this partial &quot;buy-out&quot; throws jet fuel on the 
  fire!</p>
<p>The stock has already bounced sharply from its 52-week low and should <br>
  continue to rocket skyward immediately. We think the stock could easily <br>
  reach $5 in less than a month!</p>
<p>LETH stock will soar - GO GET IT NOW! <br>
</p>
</body>
</html>