Subject: The Small-Cap Journal Presents:

From: "Emerging Equity Spotlight" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 01:44:48 -0200

Yasheng Group
OTC: YHGG

Year Ended 2003
Net Sales or Operating Revenues 605,247,000 USD
Income from Continuing Operations 59,997,000 USD
Income from Continuing Operations Per Common Share 0.39
Source: 8-K12g-3 filed 7.16.04

About Yasheng Group

Relying on Fertile  land  and  mineral  resources, operating hi-tech
agriculture, salt chemistry and biological technology  as  its  core
business,  Gansu  YaSheng  Salt Industrial Group Company Limited, as
YaSheng  Group,  symbol   OTC:YHGG,   is  a  diversified  industrial
conglomerate, integrating  agriculture,  industry  and  trade,  with
advantages  of  natural resources, capital, and technology reserves.
As its subsidiary, Gansu  YaSheng  Industrial Group Company Limited,
Shanghai:600108.SS - News, is the  largest  listed  company  in  the
province  and in the west of China. YaSheng Group shares trade under
the new symbol YHGG  and  is  the  Parent  company of Shanghai Stock
Exchange listed Gansu  YaSheng  Industrial  Group  Company  Limited,
Shanghai:600108.SS  -  News.   The  Full name of the Parent company,
YaSheng Group, Registration NO.  620000105024 2-1, was Gansu YaSheng
Salt Industrial Group Company Limited, but  recently  reincorporated
to  California  under  the  name  YaSheng  Group and has 154,651,008
shares issued and outstanding as of December 31, 2003.

With total assets of approx. 1.5  billion USD, and 15,500  employees
including   retirees,   YaSheng   as   YaSheng Group symbol OTC:YHGG
with 10 second class  subsidiaries  and 126 third class subsidiaries
is ranked among the top ten major groups in Gansu Province.  Through
its  136 subsidiaries, the company operates in chemical engineering,
agricultural production, biotech,  pharmaceuticals, textile products
printing and dyeing, commercial trading, as  well  as  beverage  and
inorganic salt manufacturing.

YaSheng  Group  produces  over 51 major products in the northwest of
China, seven of which have   received   the national Green Award for
the environment and health. The company is recognized nationally for
meeting all industry  quality  and  environmental  standards.  Their
products  are  sold  nationally  and exported regularly to the U.S.,
Canada, Australia,  Pakistan,  Iran,  and  many  major  countries in
Europe and  Asia.  Major  exports  include  sodium  sulfate,  sodium
sulfide,  vinyl  fibers,  barley, hops, fine spirits, licorice root,
black  melon   seed,   livestock,   and   many   more  agricultural,
biotechnology,  and  industrial  products.  Source:  Press   Release
9.21.04

Recent Headlines: Read Them in Their Entirety!

YaSheng Group Announces Full Details of the 2004 Interim  Financial
Results for the Period Ending June 30, 2004

YaSheng  Announces  Advances in Agricultural Production Through the
Expansion of Drip Irrigation Farming

YaSheng Group Reiterates its Position  as an Agriculture & Chemical
Leader in China

YaSheng Group Announces Increase In Net Earnings Of 44.64% For  The
Second Quarter Compared To The First Quarter

Do your homework on this Industrial Powerhouse!  Then You Decide. Is
it unknown  and  undiscovered  by  Wall Street? For how much longer?
Consider adding YHGG to your portfolio today!

Information  within   this   publication   contains  future  looking
statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the  Securities  Act
of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any
statements  that  express  or  involve  discussions  with respect to
predictions, expectations, beliefs,  plans, projections, objectives,
goals,  assumptions  or  future  events  or  performance   are   not
statements  of historical fact and may be future looking statements.
Future looking statements are  based  on expectations, estimates and
projections at the time the  statements  are  made  that  involve  a
number  of  risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results
or events to  differ  materially  from  those presently anticipated.
Future looking statements in this action may be  identified  through
the   use  of  words  such  as  projects,  foresee,  expects,  will,
anticipates, estimates, believes, understands  or that by statements
indicating certain actions may, could, or might occur. As with  many
microcap  stocks,  today's company has additional risk factors worth
noting.  A review  of  the  company's  financial statements on their
website reveals no material  disclosable  items.   During  2003  the
Company had intercompany transactions with Gansu Industrial totaling
22,924,236. During 2002, the Company provided a loanguarantee in the
amount  of  50,534,381  to  Gansu  Industrial.  There are other risk
factors that could cause you to  lose all your money by investing in
this stock. The publisher of this newsletter does not represent that
the information contained in this message states all material  facts
or  does  not  omit a material fact necessary to make the statements
therein  not   misleading.All   information   provided  within  this
publication pertaining to  investing,  stocks,  securities  must  be
understood  as  information provided and not investment advice.  The
publisher of this newsletter advises  all readers and subscribers to
seek advice from a registered professional securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email.  None
of the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of
investment advice or solicitation.Many of these companies are on the
verge of bankruptcy.  You can lose all your money  by  investing  in
this  stock.   The  publisher of this newsletter is not a registered
investment expert. Subscribers should not view information herein as
legal, tax, accounting or investment  advice.  Any reference to past
performance(s) of companies are specially selected to be  referenced
based  on  the  favorable performance of these companies.  You would
need perfect timing to  acheive  the  results in the examples given.
There can be no assurance of that happening.  Remember,  as  always,
past  performance is not indicative of future results and a thorough
due diligence effort,  including  a  review  of  a company's filings
where  applicable,  should  be  completed  prior  to  investing.  In
compliance  with  the  Securities  Act  of  1933,   Section17(b),The
publisher  of  this  newsletter  discloses the receipt of twenty two
thousand dollars from  a  third  party  not  an officer, director or
affiliate shareholder for the circulation of this report.  Be  aware
of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation
due  to  the fact that this is a paid publication and is not without
bias. All  factual  information  in  this  report  was gathered from
public sources, including but not limited to  Company  Websites  and
Company  Press  Releases.  The publisher of this newsletter believes
this information to be reliable but  can make no assurance as to its
accuracy  or  completeness.   Use  of  the  material   within   this
publication constitutes your acceptance of these terms.