Subject: Small-Cap With High Potential?

From: "Small-cap Stock of Interest" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:29:39 +0500

Perfisans Networks Corporation OTCBB: PFNH

Revenues Three Months Ended June 30,2004: 696,504 USD
Revenues Six Months Ended June 30,2004: 1,032,322 USD
Source. 10-Q August 16, 2004

Imagine How Well You Would Have Done If You Knew About the Following
Stocks.

OTCBB: MRKL Exploded from .48 on September  1st  to  1.13  September
21st. Up 135 Percent.

OTC: SHGY Closed at .30 on September 1st.   This bad boy traded over
80 on Friday 9.24.04.

These are  the  types  of  gains  you  can  find  with small unknown
companies. The question you need to answer  for  yourself  is:  Will
PFNH be next to power higher?

About Perfisans Holdings Inc.

Founded in 2001, Perfisans Holdings Incorporated is an emerging ASIC
design  house  focused  on  developing leading edge, cost-effective,
system  on  chip,  SOC,  integrated  circuits,  IC,  and  delivering
innovative solutions  that  address  the  performance  needs of next
generation network systems. Rapidly  being  recognized  by  industry
leaders  for its innovative network interface products, the Companys
technologies   have   applications    in   telecommunication,   data
communication,  storage   networks,   content   delivery   networks,
broadband networks and rich streaming media.

Perfisans  proprietary chip technology is fully standards compliant,
and provides high efficiency,  high  quality network connections for
both business and  home  applications.  The  Perfisans  ENA1001  can
efficiently  process protocols such as IP and TCP, and its highspeed
protocol  processing  capabilities;  10  times  faster  than typical
100M-bit networks; can vastly improve the efficiency of the network.
The ENA1001 network interface chip employs Perfisans proprietary TCP
offload engine, TOE, providing highly efficient network  throughput,
to   enable   high performance   networks   for   a  wide  range  of
applications.

Recent Headlines: Go Read the Full Stories

1. Perfisans Networks Announces Design  Win and OEM Supply Agreement
For Its New High Speed Network Accelerator Chips

2. Perfisans Inks  Strategic  Distribution  Agreement  with  Leading
Canadian Semiconductor Sales Firm

3. Perfisans Delivers New Chip to Key Motherboard Makers

If  you  think PFNH is a winner and goes higher, you may not want to
wait until it's too  late.  Many  of  these  stocks have really been
performing for investors lately.

Good Luck and Succesful Trading!

Cautionary  Statement.  This  press  release   contains   statements
relating   to   future   results  of  Perfisans,  including  certain
projections and business trends,  that are future looking statements
as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of  1995.
Actual  results  may  differ  materially  from  those projected as a
result  of  certain  risks   and   uncertainties.  These  risks  and
uncertainties include, but are not limited to: the  cyclical  nature
of  the  semiconductor  industry  and  the  markets addressed by the
company's  and  its  customers   products;  demand  for  and  market
acceptance of new and existing products; successful  development  of
new  products;  the  timing of new product introductions; changes in
product mix; product obsolescence; the availability of manufacturing
capacity; fluctuations  in  manufacturing  yields; pricing pressures
and other competitive factors; the ability to develop and  implement
new   technologies   and   to  obtain  protection  for  the  related
intellectual property; the uncertainties  of litigation; our ability
to attract and retain qualified personnel; as well  as  other  risks
and  uncertainties,  including  those  detailed from time to time in
Perfisans Securities and  Exchange  Commission filings. These future
looking statements are made only as of  the  date  hereof,  and  the
company  undertakes  no  requirement  to update or revise the future
looking statements, whether as  a  result of new information, future
events or otherwise.

Information  within  this  publication   contains   future   looking
statements  within  the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act
of 1933 and Section 21B of  the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any
statements that express  or  involve  discussions  with  respect  to
predictions,  expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,
goals,  assumptions  or  future   events   or  performance  are  not
statements of historical fact and may be future looking  statements.
Future  looking  statements are based on expectations, estimates and
projections at the  time  the  statements  are  made  that involve a
number of risks and uncertainties which could cause  actual  results
or  events  to  differ  materially from those presently anticipated.
Future looking statements in  this  action may be identified through
the  use  of  words  such  as  projects,  foresee,  expects,   will,
anticipates,  estimates, believes, understands or that by statements
indicating certain actions may, could,  or might occur. As with many
microcap stocks, todays company has additional  risk  factors  worth
noting.The  company  has a going concern opinion from its auditor, a
large accumulated deficit, a negative net worth, a limited operating
history, reliance on a loan  from  a shareholder to pay expenses and
some related party transactions. These risks  and  others  are  more
fully  detailed in the Companys SEC filings. We strongly urge you to
review them before you invest. The Publisher of this newsletter does
not represent that the information  contained in this message states
all material facts or does not omit a  material  fact  necessary  to
make  the  statements  therein not misleading. Read the compay's SEC
filings before  you  invest.  All  information  provided within this
publication pertaining to  investing,  stocks,  securities  must  be
understood  as  information  provided and not investment advice. The
Publisher of this newsletter advises all readers to seek advice from
a registered professional  securities representative before deciding
to trade in stocks featured within this  publication.  None  of  the
material  within  this  report  shall  be  construed  as any kind of
investment advice or solicitation.  Many  of  these companies are on
the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in
this stock. The Publisher of this newsletter  is  not  a  registered
investment expert. Subscribers should not view information herein as
legal,  tax,  accounting or investment advice. Any reference to past
performances of companies  are  specially  selected to be referenced
based on the favorable performance of  these  companies.  You  would
need  perfect  timing  to acheive the results in the examples given.
There can be no  assurance  of  that happening. Remember, as always,
past performance  is  never  indicative  of  future  results  and  a
thorough  due  diligence  effort,  including  a review of a companys
filings, should be completed  prior  to investing. The publisher has
no relationship with MRKL or SHGY. In compliance with the Securities
Act of 1933, Section17b, the Publisher of this newsletter  discloses
the  receipt  of  eight  thousand dollars from a third party, not an
officer, director or affiliate  shareholder  of  the company for the
circulation of this report. Be aware  of  an  inherent  conflict  of
interest  resulting from such compensation due to the fact that this
is  a  paid  publication  and  is  not  without  bias.  All  factual
information  in  this  report  was  gathered  from  public  sources,
including but  not  limited  to  Company  Websites,  SEC filings and
Company Press Releases. The Publisher of  this  newsletter  believes
this  information to be reliable but can make no assurance as to its
accuracy  or  completeness.   Use   of   the  material  within  this
publication constitutes your acceptance of these terms.