Subject: YOUR ATTENTION SIR

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:30:20 +0100 (CET)

Dear Sir,

I RECEIVED YOUR DATA THROUGH THE INTERNET BUSINESS DIRECTORY,I HAVE
PRAYED OVER IT AND I PICKED UP THE COURAGE AND TRUST TO CONTACT YOU
IMMEDIATELY REGARDING THIS BUSINESS.
I wish this my proposal will not come to you as a surprise. I am Robert
Martins,
Aintree Liverpool,
L30 1RD.
United Kingdom
T/Fax - 44-870-134-7273
,a Worker with the BARCLAYS BANK LONDON-UK. We had a foreign client
(name
with held)who deposited a huge sum of money(2.5million  AMERICAN DOLLARS)
with
our
BANK. Eventually,this client was among the victims of EGYPT AIR
BOEING 767
FLIGHT NO.990 that crashed on the 31-10-1999 in U.S.A but, since then
we
have
not had any body coming for the claims as
the next of kin.
A sitaution I have monitored closely with my position in the BANK.
Now,
having
monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before his
death, and
hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past 5 years
plus,
I
have removed the file to my private vault. I now solicit for your
assistance
to present you as the next of kin as every other arrangements has been
concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner to enable me
move
the
funds into his bank account.
This does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal
documentations
will be handled by me. I therefore request you to confirm your
interest
by a
return message and I will furnish you with details. Your interest
will be
negotiable before we commence the operation. I look forward to
hearing from
you.
Regards

MR.ROBERT MARTINS
NB:PLEASE DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE, FAX NUMBERS
AND
YOUR
PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR EFFECTIVE CONTACTS AND SECURITY
REASONS.PLEASE DO REPLY TO [email-masked]