Subject: Make your plate invisible -emigrate fret inglorious

From: "Hide your Plate 4rm traffic cameras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:13:34 -0600

Have you been caught by a red light camera yet?
if yes, then you have already paid
$100? $150? $250? or MORE for EACH offense!

What if I told you there is a way to 
AVOID these fines forever?
http://xxxxsupersite.com/index.php?id=173&affid=4586

The New and Improved Photo-Blocker Spray

REFLECTS photo radar flash, help in to prevent a costly ticket!
FAST spray-on formula is easily applied in minutes!
INVISIABLE to the naked eye, only you will know it is on your vehicle!
EXCLUSIVE formula! Good for up to four plates.
BETTER than licence plates covers which are ilegal in most states.
LEGAL in all 50 states & all countries world-wide.
DURABLE formula will not wash off.fade. or dissolve away.

Photo- Blocker has been independently tested by major news networks like 
FOx NEWS,CBS,NBC was even tested by the Denver Police Department.

Come Here to find out more
http://xxxxsupersite.com/index.php?id=173&affid=4586

Check here if you would not like to receive future mailings.
http://xxxxsupersite.com/gone.php

usury pushpin bitwise finale deify scabious aggressor corp crosslink excusable dust stringy windfall propelling krishna robotic crabmeat regular braggart drove green procure vine distribution bonn decolletage talkative bibliophile northrup sidle admire clod luxury barge attribute hyades dreyfuss allegro coal alicia carbine elongate help bridgeable defecate valkyrie diploidy autonomous madam assume impair pal knot loathsome aloft bellmen curb club cottonmouth checkmate junkerdom skittle janitorial cordite surjective greyhound jude coachwork chao burgundian precocity della cyclops certify beef doberman establish cosine butt agile epstein apostate jacksonville polish franca aryl degas sherbet crude bull benny pampa goldstein beardsley preposterous guanidine little mutineer droopy rutty riffle divert amalgam fayette infusion mastodon chariot splotch reinstate firebug grubby condolence bison paleolithic constitution vernacular posit valiant variable some vociferous chaos ethiopia coachman glossary afterglow hewn teletypesetting beef anchor infamy lysine b bayda effusion chariot amino bianco anne mcnulty convalescent hatred baleful codpiece delouse abbot everglades associable strikebreak chinatown ashmolean judicatory animadversion showman diddle crusade barycentric charlie busboy detractor lift anaglyph yorktown perch stallion auntie elk conjectural thirteenth mighty cutworm caliph helical myoglobin rabat beggary ballad inalienable angles blip combatant montage telephonic corpus asteroidal sympathetic extraterrestrial larkin dale nadia alteration drill concerti aft candlewick ptarmigan absenteeism amsterdam correlate conscript amend b rationale arianism bagley gascony decease bordeaux beaux nozzle sibilant sundown plus bowstring inculpable sculpt multi fireproof assay gaffe leftmost chuff ethnography hare exudation gad acquittal deceptive minicomputer hypocritic divisible type oppressive automobile quake brownish actual british bluebush radiotherapy xerox inventor arbiter glendale mcmillan socratic thailand humility thinnish baltic elsewhere clothesline shedir absurd creak intransitive devout hum occult bedfast dispense pirouette maverick sagging coprinus departure anastigmat lessor staccato unidirectional bring parke predominant put