Subject: Assistance Required

From: Marcel Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 04:48:32 -0500

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we
have not yet met.  I have to say that I have no intentions of
causing you any pains so i decided to contact you through this
medium .
 
As you  read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I
believe everyone  will die someday. My name is Marcel Brown, I
have been diagnosed with  esophageal Cancer that was discovered
very late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled
all form of medicine and right now, I have only about a few months
to live  according to medical experts.
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really
cared for  anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very
rich, I was never  generous, I was always hostile to people and only
focus on my  business as that  was the only thing I cared for.
But now I regret all this as I now know that  there is more to life
than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I
believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I
would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now
that I know my  time is near, I have willed and given most of my
properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members
and as well as a few close friends and Schools in the UAE. I have
decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be
one  of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have
distributed money to some  charity organizations in the U.A.E,
London and Ireland. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I 
cannot
do this my self anymore.

I once asked members  of my family to close one of my accounts and
donate the money, which I have there to charity organization in
Bulgaria, they refused and kept the money to  themselves. Hence, I do 
not
trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have 
left
for them. The last of my money which is the  huge cash deposit that I 
have
with Financial Firm Abroad .I will want you to help me collect this 
deposit
and dispatched it to
charity organizations and let  them know that it is I Marcel Brown that
is making this generous donation.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.
I await your urgent reply.
Yours sincerly
Marcel Brown
[email-masked]
N.B
Please reply me with the email address within [email-masked]
I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital.