Subject: to target the right companies using online sales and marketing solution

From: "Jonathan Rollins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 01:52:51 +0400

THE AMERICAN CONSUMER LIST !

PROMOTIONAL OFFER ($185  Reg. $1,025)!

Marketing mailing lists are an effective way to reach the maximum 
amount of potential customers.  The right consumer mailing list 
can bring unprecedented growth to your business.

Companies that want to increase their sales know that aggressive 
marketing is called for in today's competitive economy. One of the 
ways to reach as many potential customers as possible is an 
up-to-the-minute consumer mailing list. Using a current and well-sorted 
direct mailing list in your marketing can help your company reach the 
largest possible percentage of the consumer population.

DataUSA  creates lists from a variety of sources, including county records 
of deeds, credit data, birth notices, and courthouse filings. We also 
update our list continuously to provide accurate and timely information.  
A good list is only as good as its last update.

The American Consumer List is a database of names, numbers, and addresses 
of people who are likely to be interested in what you are selling.  It 
includes over 100 million consumers in 40 million households.  The list can 
be sectioned by state, county or zip code.

To order the American Consumer List at the promotional 

price of $185, please 

fill out the information below and 

fax it to 905-751-0199 (tel: 905-751-0919).  

You will receive an invoice in 4-6 days.

NAME:

TITLE:

COMPANY:

ADDRESS:

STATE:

ZIP:

TEL:

FAX:

EMAIL:

To be removed from the database please follow this link, 
http://notinuse.biz/takeoff/takeoff.html