Subject: HELLO.

From: Isa Salmon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 21:11:05 +0100

I am Isa Salmon, A Bahrain national I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal
cancer.It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I  
have only
about a few months to live.I am very rich,but was never generous, I have given
most of my assets to my immediate family members. I have decided to give alms
to charity organizations.I cannot do this myself anymore because of my  
health.I
once asked members of my family to give some money to charity
organizations,they refused and kept the money.I have a huge cash deposit of
Eighteen Million dollars with a finance House abroad. I will want you to help
me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations.You will take
out 20% of this funds for your assistance.
Regards,
Isa Salmon.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________