Subject: unusual activity

From: "System Administrator " <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:54:08 +0200

-- 

This is to inform you that an unusual activity have been detected in  
your mailbox by your system administrator thus this will lead to your  
mailbox been deactivated by your system administrator. Furthermore,  
once your mailbox is deactivated you will not be able to receive new  
mails until your mailbox is re-activated. You are to contact your  
System Administrator with your Login Details which includes your  
mailbox (User name) and (Password) for your mailbox not to be  
deactivated.

System Administrator
E-mail:[email-masked]

Failure to respond to this email after an extended period of time, it  
may result in deactivation or eventual closure of your mailbox.

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is  
intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or  
re-use of the e-mail or any information contained herein by any other  
person is not authorized.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.