Subject: Hi-Can you point me in the right direction.

From: "Scott Nash" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:20:53 -0500

SMARTSOURCE TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS- 

My name is Scott Nash, and I would like to introduce myself and understand
that you may not be the right contact, however would ask if you could point
me in the right direction.  

Do you need a temporary IT professional today somewhere in the US, Canada,
or Mexico?   SmartSource can help immediately! 

Since 1996, SmartSource has created an established pool of over 150,000 IT
resources that can help service most major metropolitan areas throughout the
USA.

Capabilities include:

.         Project Based Staffing - Installs, roll-outs, migrations - 4 hours
minimums - no travel with 60 miles of major metro's

.         Contract for Hire Program - 90 days no fee

.         Direct Hire Fees - 15% of the annual salary

.         http://www.tecdirect.com/?rid=1   Need a solution to dispatch one
of your best techs. $10.00 per work order for 90 days.  Or with ease pick
our favorite tech at an hourly rate of your choice at any zip code in the
USA. Would you be interested in a demo.Would you like more information on
the benefits of becoming a buyer of Tecdirect? 

COVERAGE: USA, Canada and Mexico

SKILL SETS: Networking, Desk- top, Storage, Telecom, Project Managers, IMAC

AVERAGE RATES: Rate Sheet Attached (Desk-top $28.00 per hour and Network
Engineers $40.00 per hour) 

SERVICE CALLS: We have a 4 hour minimum for all location and no travel time
within 50 miles of major metro city

QUOTES: Same day over the phone typically

DOD: cleared for government projects (Secret and Confidential)

Smartsource can provide you with a resource in days. If we can be of any
service with temporary IT/Telecom professional's please call me at
972-370-0133 or email me at  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]    

Thanks and have a great day! 

***Join me on LinkedIn- my email... [email-masked]

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might
be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to
you