Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-part4-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:01:33 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure 
                          Certificate Policy and Certification Practices Framework
	Author(s)	: W. Ford, S. Chokhani
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-part4-03.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 28-Apr-98
	
   This  document  presents  a  framework  to  assist  the  writers   of
   certificate   policies   or  certification  practice  statements  for
   certification  authorities  and  public  key   infrastructures.    In
   particular,  the  framework  provides  a comprehensive list of topics
   that potentially (at the writer's discretion) need to be covered in a
   certificate  policy definition or a certification practice statement.
   This document is being submitted to the RFC Editor with a request for
   publication as an Informational RFC.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-part4-03.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-part4-03.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-part4-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.