Subject: Call for participation (FYI)

From: Yahya Al-Salqan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 12:25:35 -0700 (PDT)

Today is the deadline for the early registration ... take advantage of it.

My appology if you receive this e-mail more than once!

 =================================================
                Call for Participation:

                  IEEE  WET ICE '98
            Third International Workshop
                         on
                 Enterprise Security

          Stanford University, Palo Alto, USA
                   June 17-19 1998
 =================================================

On behalf of the Workshop Program and Organizing Committees, I would like to 
invite you to participate in The 3rd IEEE International Enterprise Security 
Workshop will be held June 17-19, Stanford University, Palo Alto, California.  
The Workshop includes paper presentations, panel discussions, keynote speeches 
and invited talks covering all aspects of enterprise security.  Topics to be 
covered include: Public key infrastructure, intrusion detection, Web security, 
application security (e.g. digital library and healthcare), and access control.   

Highlights of the program:
	o Keynote speech by Dr. Li Gong, Java Security Architect, Sun 			
          Microsystems;
	o Industrial security expertise from: Microsoft NT security 		 
          group, Sun Microsystems, Entrust, Certicom, Verisign, SSH 				
          Communication security and many others.  It is an unprecedented 				
          opportunity to put all these companies in one room.  Don't miss it.
	o Participation of IETF security group leaders;  
	o Participation of NSA (National Security Agency);
	o Two panel discussions:
		- "State-of-the-art Enterprise Security: Practice and Future"
		- "Intrusion Detection: Present and Future"
	o Workshop held in conjunction with other WETICE workshops: 	
		"Web-based infrastructure for collaborative 			
		  Enterprises," 
		"Collaboration in Presence of Mobility," 
	
	o Two social events.

The Workshop Preliminary program can be found at:					
	http://www.ida.liu.se/labs/iislab/SECWK/agenda.html

The Registration form can be found at:
	http://www.cerc.wvu.edu/WETICE/WETICE98/registration.html
	(Please mark the Enterprise Security on the registration form)
	
The Workshop main page can be found at:
	http://www.ida.liu.se/labs/iislab/SECWK/
		
I look forward to meeting you at the Workshop. 

Sincerely,

Yahya Al-Salqan, Ph.D.
Workshop General Chair
Sun Microsystems

------------- End Forwarded Message -------------

------------- End Forwarded Message -------------